PJRFSI is hosting a series of FREE, educational webinars in the coming weeks and months. Check out what’s coming up below!
BRCGS – Pitfalls & Common Nonconformances
August 8, 2022 – 11:00 am ET
Join PJRFSI for this exclusive BRCGS webinar with special guest Paul McPhee! This webinar will cover hot BRCGS Food Safety Issue 9 topics such as:
– Key Timelines
– Key changes between Issue 8 and 9 of the Standard
– BRCGS COVID-19 Protocols
– Unannounced Audits Protocol
– And more!
Stay tuned through the end of the presentation for live Q&A with both Paul and the PJRFSI team.
Paul McPhee is the BRCGS Technical Manager for PJRFSI. Paul has worked in the food industry for 43 years, having worked for Nestlé Canada and the Mars Corporation. For the past 25 years, Paul has been conducting Food Safety and Quality System Audits. Paul has been conducting BRCGS audits since 2009 and has conducted over 400 BRCGS Food Safety Audits.
FSSC 22000: A Food Safety Management System for Packaging Manufacturers
August 16, 2022 – 2:00 pm ET
Join PJRFSI and returning guest presenter Jacqueline Southee of FSSC for this webinar on the topic of FSSC 22000 certification for Packaging Manufacturers! Topics covered will include:
• Introduction to FSSC 22000
• Relationship to other MSSs through Annex SL, including ISO 9001, 14001, 45001
• Benefits of the MS approach/alignment
• FSSC 22000 Certification for Packaging Manufacturing
• ISO 22002-4/ Category I
• Most common NC’s seen in Cat I
• General Benefits of FSSC 22000
Stay tuned through the end of the presentation for Live Q&A with Jacqueline – get all your FSSC- and certification-related questions answered!