Tuesday, November 17 at 2:00pm EST
- Gary van Breda, Director, Global Food Safety (Food & Packaging Suppliers), Global Supply Chain & Sustainability, McDonald’s Corporation
Join, Gary van Breda from McDonald’s Corporation as he presents and discusses emerging risks in our industry, having a strong brand protection program that is associated with brand vulnerability and the importance of having a balance between science and perception.
Thursday, November 19 at 2:00pm EST
- Jennifer Crandall, Founder & CEO of Safe Food En Route, LLC
- Paul Damaren, PJRFSI Senior Vice President for Food Safety & Supply Chain
Learn how to be prepared for recalls and how best to react when a recall ultimately happens from an industry expert!
Tuesday, November 24 at 2:00pm EST
- Greg Sommerville, Founder, Global Supplier Verification
In the past year we have seen Covid-19 sweep across the globe, leading to a pandemic no one has experienced before. As world governments implement restrictions to try and suppress the spread of the virus international trade has been affected and pressure has increased on existing suppliers, maybe leading to new suppliers, new origins, shaping new supply chains and possible higher risks of fraud, substitution and reduced food safety. Join industry expert, Greg Sommerville as he discusses some of the risks and watch outs for customers from suppliers, evaluating how well you know your suppliers and is the paperwork correct. Greg will share some practical applications and best practices using examples he has experienced in the herb, spice and botanical industry.
Tuesday, December 8 at 2:00pm EST
- Jacqueline Southee, FSSC North American Representative
- Lauren Maloney, PJRFSI Food Safety Program Accreditation Manager
- Shannon Craddock, PJR Programs & Accreditations Manager
Join Jacqueline, Lauren and Shannon as they discuss in depth how the high-level structure “HLS” of ISO 22000: 2018 compares to other management systems and achieves effective food safety management by applying risk-based thinking on 2 levels. We will also discuss how understanding the context of the organization, addressing risks and opportunities, and maintaining communication contributes to the safety of the food supply chain and how risk-based thinking is applied to Food Safety Management to ensure confidence in FSSC 22000.
Wednesday, December 9 at 1:30pm EST
The GRMA is looking to provide a best practices program for manufacturers using CBD/Cannabis as an ingredient in their products. Hear from a panel of retailers, certification bodies, manufacturers on their challenges and active projects within the GRMA to help provide solutions.
- GRMA Virtual Summit Closing