Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Why a Pre-Assessment Is Important
- PJRFSI now offers Virtual Pre-Assessments!
- Receive a FREE copy of the PJRFSI HACCP/GMP Certification Procedure Manual
- GMP Guidelines for any Organization
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) compliance certification is a globally recognized program that is available to companies involved in the production, processing, or packaging of food products. It is a valuable asset for companies seeking to demonstrate their commitment to producing products that meet rigorous quality standards, thereby gaining consumer trust, regulatory compliance, and business leverage.
The main principles of GMP include:
- Hygiene and cleanliness in manufacturing facilities.
- Validation and documentation of manufacturing processes.
- Proper training of personnel to ensure competence.
- Control of raw materials and components used in production.
- Maintenance of equipment and facilities to prevent contamination.
- Quality control testing and validation of finished products.
- Documentation and record-keeping for traceability and accountability.
By demonstrating a real commitment to food safety through GMP compliance certification, your organization opens itself to new business opportunities and serves to augment your current food safety management system.
Partnering with Perry Johnson Registrars Food Safety, Inc. (PJRFSI) to achieve GMP compliance certification will give your organization access to a global network of food safety auditing professionals. Work with us to take on the challenges of the ever-evolving food service industry!