PJRFSI & Industry Updates
- GLOBALG.A.P. Publishes an Updated GFSI Option for the Integrated Farm Assurance Standard and Embarks on a Major Revision Process
- PJRFSI’s Lauren Maloney will be speaking on a panel: “Accreditation, Regulation & Certification: Cannabis Labs and Production” that will be held at 10:30am on Wednesday, November 14th at the Food Safety Consortium.
- FDA Accredited Third-Party Certification Program:
Public Registry of Accredited Third-Party Certification Bodies
- PRESS RELEASE: PJRFSI Receives First ANSI Accreditation under the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- ANSI Issues Accreditation to First Certification Body (PJRFSI) under the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- PJRFSI is now officially licensed as an SQFI Training Center!
- Why Accredited Services Increase Business Opportunities and Contribute to the Harmonization of Regulations
- PJRFSI is offering our GLOBALG.A.P. IFA clients the option of the unannounced reward program. GLOBALG.A.P. clients may opt into the unannounced reward program at any time and their annual inspection will be unannounced. The inspection date will remain unannounced and PJRFSI will only notify of the inspection date 48 hours (2 working days) in advance. The entire IFA checklist will be used and the offsite module is not applicable. Participation in the program will be recorded on the GLOBALG.A.P. database.
Under this program the client will be excluded from the 10% unannounced inspection requirement.
- Effective 3-31-2017, the Gluten-Free Certification Program logo has been updated. Contact us at email@example.com should you require new artwork!
- GLOBALG.A.P. and United Fresh Produce Association introduce the first Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) recognized application of the Produce GAP Harmonized Standards
- The Food Industry in China Steps Up to Food Safety Challenges with the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)
- Announcing the 2015 GFSI Leadership Webcast Series…
SQF, BRC and FSSC 22000 – GFSI in the Age of FSMA
- The Food Safety System Certification 22000 has published an animated film that explains the steps to obtaining the FSSC 22000 certification. Click Here to view the short film!
- Perry Johnson Registrars Food Safety, Inc. is pleased to announce that we have been approved by the International HACCP Alliance.
- SQFI announced the release of SQF Code 7.2 Edition which becomes effective on July 3rd, 2014.
- PJRFSI is pleased to announce that they have been approved by Global GAP Germany as a certification body for Global GAP. Quoting new certifications now! For more information on Global GAP certification contact us at 1-877-663-1160 for a Project Manager in your area or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SQFI has announced on March 11, 2014 that SQF Code Edition 7.2 has been released. Click for details.
- PJRFSI is proud to announce that we are now offering:
Gluten-Free Certification Program (GFCP)
- The Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) Expands the Scope of its Guidance Document to Include Storage and Distribution Requirements