PJRFSI & Industry Updates
- FDA Releases Guidance for Sprout Operations Under Produce Safety Rule, States FSMA 204 Inspections Will Begin 2027
- FDA Updates Guidance to Address Food Manufacturers Circumventing Allergen Cross-Contact Requirements for Sesame
- USDA Grants MSU $611,000 to Research Heavy Metals Uptake in Food Crops, Identify Mitigation Strategies
- Navigating Minnesota’s New Rules for Manufacturers and Sellers of Lower Potency Hemp-Derived Edible Products
- The Silent Threats in Our Salad Bowls: Research Harnessing Plant Defenses to Combat E. coli and Salmonella Infections
- U.S. Hemp Roundtable General Counsel will Testify to Congress on Urgent Need for FDA to Regulate Hemp-Derived CBD
- Cannabis and Cannabis-Derived Compounds: Quality Considerations for Clinical Research Guidance for Industry
- FDA Releases Food Safety Prevention Strategies for Salmonellosis, Listeriosis from Mushrooms, Onions
- Study Shows Lack of Uniformity Among States’ Cannabis Testing Laws Could Lead to Public Health Risks
- The Florida Organic Growers (FOG) is now accepting applications for the USDA’s Organic Certification Cost Share Program
- Keynote Announcement: Detroit Lions Calvin Johnson Jr. and Rob Sims are presenting at Midwest Cannabis Business Conference!
- Attention PJRFSI Customers:
The Terms & Conditions (FS-3tc & FS-3tc-can) have been updated to include an accounting technology fee. (Clause 6.21) If you have any questions regarding this fee and its application, please reach out to your scheduler!
- BRCGS announces that Food Safety Americas is now officially a fully virtual event. It will no longer be hosted in Orlando, Florida.