Duration: 2 Days
Training Course Objectives:
The training course is designed to enable the participants to understand the fundamentals of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) system based on the Codex Alimentarius model. The attendees will gain an insight into the various components of the HACCP system that includes hazard analysis, determination of Critical Control Points (CCPs) and Pre- Requisite Programs (PRPs). In addition to the twelve steps of HACCP model of Codex Alimetarius Commission, the trainer will also explain the other commonly used models of HACCP.
This is a practical course and is loaded with a number of case studies.
- HACCP Overview; Regulations on HACCP
- How to analyze hazards; Group Exercise
- Determining CCPs; Group Exercise
- Monitoring Critical Limits; Group Exercise
- Implementing Corrective Actions; Group Exercise
- Verification Procedures; Group Exercise
- Record Keeping
- Documentation Procedures
- Pre-requisite Programs; Group Exercise
- Senior Managers
- Food Safety and Quality Assurance Managers
- Food Safety consultants
Pre-requisite for the Participants: N/A
The training can be organized on-site and off-site; a minimum of 10 participants are required. A certificate of attendance will be provided.
|Day & Time||Agenda|
Regulations on HACCP
|9:45am-12:00pm||How to analyze hazards;
|2:45pm-5:00pm||Monitoring Critical Limits; Group Exercise
Implementing Corrective Actions; Group Exercise
|3:45pm-5:00pm||Pre-requisite Programs (cont.);