PJRFSI Training Courses
Every year our customers partner with us to learn best practices designed to enhance your systems while maximizing your investments into your business.
We understand that food safety and quality professionals today face an evolving regulatory landscape, increased pressure from your customers and senior leaders to demonstrate your competence internally of your employees. At PJRFSI, our desire is to help you meet these challenges head on with a flexible, focused, measurable and effective learning program for your employees.
Executing a “safety-first” message internally starts with training and it is critical to the success of your business. Our goal is to provide your team with practical knowledge to ensure compliance with food safety requirements and legislation. We have a large offering of training for our customers including but not limited to, GFSI, FSVP, FSMA, Cannabis, VQIP and more. PJRFSI works with clients in almost every sector including food processing, manufacturing, storage & distribution, packaging and retail to name a few. PJRFSI also offers customer specific training programs delivered right in the comfort of your own environment and can help you build out your training curriculum to ensure all areas of your company are covered, including senior management, management, administration and plant level workers.
Other PJRFSI Training Courses Available:
Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA):
- Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) Preventive Controls for Human Food
- Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) Preventive Controls for Animal Food
- FDA Transportation Rules – Human and Animal Food
- Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) Training
- Produce Safety Alliance (PSA) Grower Training
SAFE QUALITY FOOD (SQF):
- SQF Systems Training Course – Implementing SQF Systems Manufacturing (Version 8.0)
- Implementing SQF Systems for Manufacture of Food Packaging (Edition 8)
- Implementing SQF Systems for Storage and Distribution
- Advanced SQF Practitioner Course