SQF Quality Code Ed. 9
SQF Quality Code edition 8.1 is applicable to all certification, re-certification, and surveillance audits. Quality Code is developed for all primary, manufacturing, storage and distribution, food packaging sector categories. The site must be certified to the applicable SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacturing to be able to conduct SQF Quality audits. Will not be GFSI benchmarked.
This interactive 1-day course reveals key concepts for developing and implementing a quality management system. Takeaways from the course include using the principles of HACCP to develop a comprehensive quality plan as well as highlight requirements for identity preserved foods.
The course is designed to provide food safety SQF professionals the overview detailed and understanding of SQF Quality code requirements.
Who Should Attend:
- Food Safety Managers
- Internal and food safety auditors
- Quality Assurance, control and regulatory affairs personnel, management, supervisors
- Anyone interested in becoming an SQF practitioner and advancing their SQF knowledge of food safety and quality management systems
- The “SQF Quality Systems for Manufacturing” training course is not mandatory for SQF Quality practitioners, but is strongly recommended
- SQF Food Safety Code knowledge & experience
- Demonstrate knowledge in Quality
- HACCP Training