International HACCP Alliance Training
January 26-27, 2021 – (2 days) – $899.00 USD/Student
PJRFSI has partnered with PCR Corporation, the Licensed Training Center, to deliver the virtual training courses to you.
A training course designed to review the philosophy and principles of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point System and to discuss how to implement HACCP in food plants. The training curriculum is based on the information presented in the 1998 National Advisory Committee on Microbiological Criteria For Foods (NACMCF) HACCP document and subsequent revisions as approved. The HACCP training program is consistent with the intent and scope of the USDA, FSIS Pathogen Reduction HACCP regulation. The purpose of this course is to train technical and quality staff from sites who need to be able to establish and implement a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) system.
Who Should Attend:
Operational, Quality and Technical staff/Food safety management team members implementing HACCP or food safety plans.
Key Session Topics:
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the requirements in relation to 12 steps of HACCP
- Describe Codex Alimentarius 7principles of HACCP
- Describe the reasons HACCP may fail and the most common nonconformities related to HACCP
- Complete the preparatory stages for developing the HACCP plan
- Conduct a hazard analysis, determine CCPs and develop a HACCP plan with monitoring, corrective action and verification activities
Basic understanding Food Safety Systems and PRP’s
Candidates who successfully complete an accredited HACCP training program will receive a Certificate of Completion from the training entity displaying the Alliance Seal, which indicates Alliance accreditation. The Alliance will keep records of all people who complete HACCP courses taught by an accredited program.