HACCP Compliance Certification
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) compliance certification is a program that is available to food-service industry facilities that determines an organizations ability to recognize hazardous food conditions and prevent the occurrence of food-borne illness.
HACCP is an international standard that defines the requirements for food safety and hygiene and works to identify hazards within your production environment. The seven principles that it is built around are:
- Conducting hazard analysis.
- Identifying critical control points.
- Establishing critical limits for each critical control point.
- Establishing monitoring of critical control points.
- Establishing corrective actions.
- Establishing documentation and record-keeping.
- Establishing HACCP verification procedures to confirm system effectiveness.
By demonstrating a real commitment to food safety through HACCP compliance certification, your organization opens itself to new business opportunities and/or serves to augment your current food safety management system.
Partnering with Perry Johnson Registrars Food Safety, Inc. to achieve HACCP compliance certification will give your organization the advantage of access to a global network of food safety auditing professionals. Work with us to take on the challenges of the ever-evolving food service industry!
For more information on HACCP compliance or to receive a free quote, contact us at: (248) 519-2523 for a Project Manager in your area!